Wednesday, July 1, 2009

An Uncertain Story-line

So, here’s how the story is supposed to go: girl meets boy, boy and girl fall and love and happily ever after ensues. But, more often than not, it’s not that simple.

Since that is the case, should this blog be a positive one – giving out happy-go-lucky advice and charm? I’m not so sure. While I know no one wants to read angry and negative blog posts (I realize that last one was a bit on the melodramatic side), this blog should try to navigate the ups and downs of love and relationships. Needless to say this is a work in progress as I am not really accustomed to a life as a blogger, but in time this blog will have a concrete theme. Until then feel free to comment here or voice your opinions to me directly.

Life’s a lesson to which there is no textbook. We must write our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment